Wednesday, May 14, 2014



HUMAN RESOURCE INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWERS  -  By MaddaliSwetha


1. Why do you wish to work in our Organization?
Example: I know a number of persons working in this organization. I appreciate its work culture and concern for each individual employed in it. I like its systems flexibility that allows its people to move from one area to another.

2. Why have you been changing jobs?
Example: It is generally believed that if you want to grow, do not work at one position for more than 4 years.

3. What are your strengths?
Example: I think I am an intelligent, young hard-working person who likes to take initiative and shoulder responsibility and complete my tasks to everyone’s satisfaction.



4. Tell me about your weakness?
Example: I sometimes, become too impatient and unable to put up with delay in working on targets.

5. How much salary you are expecting?
Example: a. According to company’s rules (if you’re fresher)
b. I believe and try that my qualities will be applicable to company at best.
c. According my experience in my resume I would get basic salary in your company or professional area

6. What are your strong points which I can find in you?
Example: a. Good Communication skills, I mingle easily with everyone.
b. Company point of view: My good communication skills make easy for me to interact with my colleagues and with my Boss.
c. Writing Skills, Leadership Skills, I am Task-Oriented person, Quick leaner.


7. Describe yourself?
Example: (This is general question and which is asked in interview so many candidates fail in this question due to lack of English grip or stressed) 

name ,surname, how friends call you, education background, family background(if necessary only),hobbies,awards,your future goals etc(if only time permits).


8. How do you describe yourself?
Example: I would describe myself as a very ambitious, hard working and sincere girl. I am enthusiastic about talking up new challenges in life. Friendly and joyful is what my friends would describe me as.

9. How has your education prepared you for your career?
Example: I would say that the most important thing I have learned from school is time management. Leadership skills and Interpersonal team management which develop me as a leader.

10. If I were to ask your professor/friends/describe you, what were would they say?
Example: Sincerity, Honesty, Dedicate to work, Hard working, Tackle full girl with creativity mind.

11. What is a manager? Or Leader?
Example: Manager who manages the things, people, lead subordinates, organizing and controlling situation who lead the team. Example of manager and leader: On the spot decision.

12. Describe your Work style?
Example: Smart and Hard working, innovative, enjoy the day – to – day work and Implementing new ideas or challenges Inter- personal skills, like to take additional work.

13. How will your greatest strength help you perform?
Example: I am happy and go – lucky and with smile work environment.

14. What is a good customer service?
Example: Qualities, Excellence, Customer Car, Giving Warranty and Guarantee, 24/7.

15. How do you motivate employees?
Example: Giving a work environment training place towards enjoying their work and love to do it.

16. Why should one company hire you?
Example: Because, I have that talent that can be very effective to your progress as young mind are new ideas to lead the world.

17. What Qualities do you feel a successful manager?
Example: Leadership Skills qualities, leading subordinate with optimist mindset, Interpersonal skills.





Still more information is updating............





No comments: